In this course, you will learn how to machine products using Creo Parametric manufacturing tools. This course covers creating tool paths for three axis milling machines.
During the course, you will learn how to complete each phase of the manufacturing process. You will start by creating manufacturing environment. This will include configuring tools, fixtures, and machining operations.
You will then learn how to create milling sequences, holemaking sequences, and post-process cutter location (CL) data to create machine code. After completing the course, you will be able to create numerical control (NC) programs for milling machines and post-process cutter location (CL) data to create machine specific code.
At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in Pro/FICIENCY intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
• This course is intended for manufacturing engineers and NC machinists.
• Understand the manufacturing process
• Create and configure manufacturing models
• Configure the manufacturing environment
• Create and modify milling sequences
• Create and modify holemaking sequences
• Use the process manager to create NC sequences
• Post-process cutter location (CL) data
• Introduction to Creo Parametric – Fundamentals (Web Based Training) or equivalent experience