PTC Creo Illustrate
Use Creo Illustrate to easily create technical graphics and animations that can be delivered in various formats, including hard copy, web pages, and Augmented Reality (AR).
What is Creo Illustrate?
- Technical illustrations make it possible to quickly and accurately communicate complex product, service, and parts information to the people that need it the most throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Creo Illustrate, PTC’s technical publications software, allows technical illustrators to generate illustrations and animations directly from any 3D CAD designs.
How does Creo Illustrate help your organization?
3D technical illustrations enable individuals to absorb complex information incredibly quickly. To develop 3D content at scale and efficiently, content creators must have the resources to:
- Create 3D illustrations from existing engineering files
- Auto-update illustrations when product changes occur
- Reuse illustrations/animations across multiple tech pubs
Not all content creation software provides these capabilities. Now, with the power of Creo Illustrate, your technical publications can have more impact and provide greater value to your organization than ever before.
Create 3D Animations and Illustrations for Interactive Service Documentation
Watch our webinar replay to learn how you can use Creo Illustrate to:
- Save time designing and managing illustrations with software that is easy to use for non-CAD users
- Easily create interactive 3D animations & illustrations
- Improve service, design, training and assembly processes with easy to learn training manuals
- Utilize sequencing and explode features to focus and illustrate complex parts
Need a bit more info?
We’ve gathered up a few helpful resources for you. Give us a shout if you’re still having a hard time finding what you’re looking for.